I am a true lover of sports. I am satisfied with anything if it requires active body movementt. There are two sports that represent sports of this category, and those are soccer and basketball. Every summer, I would sign up for one of those AYSO or Skyhawks camps to learn a variety of sports, including them. I am unusual in the sense that I am not always good, or always bad. For some reason, factors such as the time I'm playing, the amount of people, and my mood seem to determine my soccer skills. This is the same with basketball. In the U.S., I used to be the ace of our basketball team, but since last summer, I've degraded into a mediocre player.
Saturday, July 30, 2011
About Myself
It doesn't matter that everyone else is coming up with introductions that are making mine look pathetic. I've tried everything, from anecdotes to sound effects, but at last I figured that it wuoldn't matter! Content is the key. Hello, readers! My name is Dongho Shin, and I am here today to introduce myself to you all. I am going to be talking about my favorite sports, my life abroad, and my own personality.

I've lived in the U.S. for more than five years. I only came back last summer, and I wasn't as fluent with Korean than I had thought I would be. However, this would be normal for someone who has lived abroad for more than a third of his life. Although I was born in Korea, and I visited my grandparents here every two or three years, it was hard to take in the culture and language of the South Korean society. Luckily, I adjust to new surroundings and circumstances exceptionally well, so it wasn't a major problem.
Lastly, I would like to talk about my own personality and characteristics. I consider myself as a fun loving and energetic guy. I am very social with other people, and quick to make friends. I am always the first to lend a hello. I am a friendly person, and I try not to be selfish. I would jump into anything exciting, and that is why I agreed to sing a duet part in our Pop Song contest. So there you have it. I love sports, I've lived abroad for five years, and I am an energetic person in terms of participation and social life. Thank you for listening, or rather, reading my post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment